Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You may or may not know.

Here are a few things about me that not quite everyone may know. . .

  • I don't like exercise. Now, I don't mind activity but I really really hate the idea of working out for the sake of working out. I like things like playing games or going on hikes to get a workout, but the only reason I'd go running is if someone was chasing me.

  • I am a chronic multitasker. I simply cannot just sit and do one thing. If a movie is on, I need to keep my hands busy, so I'll knit, blog, or facebook chat. I can't just sit and read a book, so instead I'll listen to audiobooks while I work on a project that still allows me to focus on what I hear.

  • I am a neat freak. I think cleaning is fun and therapeutic. Organization is great. I'm pretty much always purging my room and closet of things that I don't need. I am the opposite of a clutterbug. Oh, and I think Feng Shui is pretty legit.

  • Sometimes, I lie. Not about important things, but sometimes I think it's fun to try to convince someone that something absolutely absurd is true. I once spent a while explaining to a friend how if you want your hair to grow faster, you need to take down all the mirrors in your house. I usually end up telling the truth afterwards, though. This might be my compensation for never trying acting.

  • My hair hasn't been it's "natural color" since eighth grade.

  • If money didn't matter, I would be a professional student. I would rather get a bunch of degrees in completely different areas of study rather than use the degree I already have to go get my master's. There's so much out there to take in, and I wish it could be my job to just learn as much as I could.
That's all I can think of for now. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask! =)

1 comment:

6060 said...

interesting! I am a clutter bug, I clean, but still very clutter looking around me... I don't know what to do...