Monday, December 15, 2008

New Stuff!

So, as many of you know, I did a little redesigning of the blog a little while back. Here's a little bit of info about stuff you'll see here, mainly in the sidebar over on the left.

First, I link to blogs of my family and friends. Doy. I think you get it.

Then, I link to other blogs that are on my google reader. The majority of these cater to the LDS people, women, or people interested in cool, cute, or funny stuff. It just so happens that I fit all of these categories.

Also, I have a link to the blog for my sister's store, Tender Cargo. You definitely should check it out if you shop for things relating to pregnancy, nursing, babies, etc. Not only would you be supporting a good company, but the stuff there is all way high quality.

Seriously, So Blessed is a hilarious blog. 'Nuf said.

Then I have two links to Paula's Choice, a company that sells GREAT skincare and makeup. I'm going to do a whole post about this soon, so check back for more info.

The rest is just stuff that offers a little insight on me, like my GoodReads widget, Amazon wishlist, etc.

That's all, just wanted to draw your attention over there! =)

No comments: