Thursday, October 16, 2008

I know this is early

I started working on my Christmas List for this year. It's on amazon, as always. Here's the button!

My Amazon.com Wish List

I'm asking for pretty much everything anyone would need for an apartment. Considering my current money/life situation, I'm thinking December would be around the time i'd be able to move, and it would really help to have a lot of the things I've put so far. I have a lot of the stuff I'd need for a bathroom, so most things I've thought of have to do with a kitchen.

Oh, and as a waitress between Undergrad and Grad school, I definitely could use some money.

I guess I should also point out things I DON'T need:
Cookbooks (I have some, and recipes are all over the internet)
Anything beauty/cosmetic related
Clothes/Pajamas (I don't trust you to do this right)
Books (I have a lot to read already)

And, yes, I would like a keyboard. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just enough to let me play some piano tunes. This list is subject to a LOT of change, since I started it so early. Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

No comments: