Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Final Finals.

This week marks my last time taking finals in my undergraduate education.  I'm pretty sure I'm not taking any classes next quarter besides my internships, so it seems like I won't have to take any more finals!  This excites me more than can be contained by this blog.  =)

I've taken two finals so far.  In my Philosophy of Scientific Reasoning, I finished the final in roughly 13 minutes, and I feel pretty good about it.  In my Social and Personality Development class, I finished in about 25 minutes, and I've already found out that I got an A.  We'll see how that makes my final course grade turn out, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an A.  I think I got one point below an A on my midterm, and did pretty well on a paper.  That teacher looks at everyone's total scores before scaling grades, so I can't really be sure how that will turn out.

I only have one final to go, and I'm not too concerned about it.  It's in my Public Speech class.  I'll study some today and a little tomorrow before I go take the test tomorrow evening.

Yay!! So done with this stuff.  I'm excited for my internships, and I'm also excited to start my new job tomorrow morning!!

No comments: